Saturday, March 28, 2009

Intro

I'm very new to blogging but I've been entertaining the thought of writing, sharing and explaining some of my experiences, failures and successes in managing the generation Y that most companies are now hiring and decided that blogging would be a good way to try it out. I'm not sure how I will structure it or if it will be even beneficial to anyone more than myself, but I look forward to documenting my philosophies, best practices and learned ideas from managing and working with generation Y over the last few years.

I'm currently a Starbucks store manager and even consider myself partly generation Y but I've come to many cross points in my years of managing Starbucks stores all over the south bay and up the peninsula. Learning from my reports that have various backgrounds, as well as the diverse customers that have taken the time to talk with me, and of course all of the many managers that I have had through out my 12 store, 5 year career with Starbucks.

Please feel free to comment and give me feedback on anything and I hope you enjoy.

Young Han

No comments:

Post a Comment